Sunday 27 April 2014

I'm back!!!

After a short hiatus, I'm finally back to blogging!

I'm not sure where the weeks went, but they slowly turned into months. I've been meaning to start up my blog again for a while now, but it just didn't happen!

Anyways now to some exciting shiz!

Earlier in the week I was delighted to receive my first iHerb order! If you haven't heard of iHerb, check it out at www.iherb.com - you can purchase supplements, vitamins & beauty/bath products at great prices.

I have been wanting to try Real Techniques Brushes by Sam & Nic Chapman for ages & have heard great reviews about them. I had a look at them in Priceline a few times but the price just turned me off. I gave up waiting for them to go on sale, so this is where iHerb came into the picture.

I ordered the core collection set, powder brush & the eye starter set all for the grand total of $44.38, including shipping. The same items in Priceline would have set me back $109.97! So that was a saving of over 50% - woohoo! The order was shipped to me in a week, so that was another win!



I haven't had a chance to try out all the brushes yet, but so far my favourites have to be the powder brush - so soft & fluffy & the brow brush from the eye collection which made my eyebrows look amazing! These brushes are synthetic - so 100% cruelty free!

I will do a review of my faves soon, so stay tuned!

If you are a first time customer on iHerb, you can use the code SCR674 - for $10 off all orders over $40 or $5 off for orders under $40. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment