Saturday 10 August 2013

August Project 10 Pan Empties - Part 1


A great start to the month with regards to my August 10 Pan. I have worked through 6 of my 10 products & we are not even halfway through the month!

Maybelline Colossal Volum Mascara: One of my HG mascaras! It lengthens & thickens my lashes with no clumps! It also works for my bottom lashes! Perfect as a everyday mascara, but also good for nights out. Will definitely repurchase.

Pureology Smoothing Elixir (Sample): I got this sample from my hairdresser. The elixir smells lovely, but I found it made my hair overly greasy. I will stick to my other hair oils & will not purchase full size.

Revlon Ciara Body Moisturiser: I am a huge fan of  Ciara perfume & cologne, but I was disappointed with this moisturiser. It is labelled as lightly scented, but this was not the case - the scent was overpowering. Those who are sensitive, steer away. I also found it to contain too much shimmer, leaving me looking like a disco ball. Will not repurchase.

Mini Moroccanoil Shampoo & Mini Moroccanoil Conditioner: Both the shampoo & conditioner have a nice scent. I had previously used the full sized products & when halfway through, I purchased the mini travel bottles to take with me on a overseas trip. I have wavy, coloured hair which can be a little dry at times, so I was looking for a product to hydrate my hair. As I worked my way through the full sized bottles I noticed it didn't really do anything special. I found the oil to do a better job though! Will not repurchase as I have found a better shampoo & conditioner suited to my hair.

Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser (Sample): A basic cleanser which is fragrance free & for sensitive skin. It is also dermatologist recommended. The cleanser left my face feeling moisturised & was very gentle on my skin. However, I had to remove my makeup first before using this as when used alone, I found my makeup wouldn't budge.  I will not purchase full size as I prefer a cleanser which removes makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment